TIC, Mobility, renewable energies, energy efficiency, public equipments, new cooperation formats, human capital.
- Mobile and land line services, satellite TV, optic fibre computer networks, e-commerce and internet services.
- Smart grids: information management between users and citizen information systems.
- Design, implementation and management of energy efficiency systems.
- Management of intelligent systems for street lighting.
- Electrical vehicle.
- Wireless sensor networks to control pollution levels in the air, radiation levels, lighting levels, the state of noise pollution, trafc in the streets and parking.
- Renewable energies for electricity, heating and air conditioning production.
- Equipment for office and residence buildings where efficiency and careful use of non-renewable natural resources prevails.